Bayhorse Silver Inc. (BHS: TSX-V) is focused on developing the former producing Bayhorse Silver Mine located in east-central Oregon.
The Company is in the process of rehabilitating the adit for safe access which will allow for underground sampling and to undertake a bulk sample of up to 5,000 cu/yds of very high, to in some places bonanza grade, mineralization
The Company has entered into a Farm-In Agreement with Saturn Minerals to earn a 25% interest in the 253,000 acre (395 sq/mile or 1,024 sq/km) Little Swan conventional oil prospect in the Northern Williston Basin in Saskatchewan.
The Company also has three very highly prospective gold projects in New Zealand in the West Coast South Island gold fields: Alexander River, Paparoa and Red Queen
- Williston Basin Saskatchewan Oil Property Farm-In for Bayhorse Silver Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- Bayhorse Silver Increases Previously Announced Loan and Amends Terms Friday, September 26, 2014
- Bayhorse Silver Update: Blackwater Gold Mine, Adjacent to Alexander River Gold Project, Reefton Gold District, New Zealand Approved to Access Underground Workings Monday, August 25, 2014
- Bayhorse Silver Update on Oregon Silver Mine, USA Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Bayhorse Silver Closes First Tranche of Non-brokered Private Placement Friday, June 27, 2014